Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I watched a really good movie the other night and it inspired me to want to start blogging. I don't do anything special, I am not interesting in any way. I do feel however that I have a very full plate. I am working really hard on getting my Medical Billing and Coding Certificates so that I can work from home hopefully. I have been unemployed for almost a year now and to tell you the truth I sometimes feel like I don't have a purpose. I mean I know that I am here to take care of Scott and the kids, but sometimes I feel like that is all I am here for. Serving them. I sometimes wonder if there is anything else out there for me. I know that there is. I know that the world is my playground.

I guess what I am trying to say is I need to find myself. I feel a little lost in life right now. Is that normal. I will be 35 in May and I don't feel like I have done anything special or worth remembering. I mean, I work hard for the kids. I do have a full plate dealing with the keep up of their diabeties. That is a full time job sometimes. But, that doesn't make me feel special. That just makes me feel normal. I know that people say that being a mom and wife is a fulfilling job and I should feel good about that. I just feel like I don't have an identity of my own. I am known as Scotts' wife, or Tori or Logan or Zakk or Judes mom. I want to be remebered and know for me.

Okay my rambling is just that. Rambling. I feel like I am ranting and whining when I don't have any place too. What now?

No comments: