Well, all I can say is that at least this week is almost over. I will have to work for several hours tomorrow meaning I am only getting Sunday off, but that is okay. I could really use the hours on my check. We seem to be in this holding pattern where nothing is happening but everyday life. I almost feel like I can breath again, but to be honest I am afraid of letting myself feel the comfort of no major problems. I guess I am coming to realize that my life is full of stress and issues. My boss always tries to tell me that they are not issues, but opportunities. I don't know about that yet.
Scott's band has their first show in a long time tomorrow night. I am happy for the guys and am hoping that it goes well, but am very thankful that I am able to sit this one out with the kids. They don't need to be at a house party staying out late and I didn't try to find a sitter for the night. I am looking forward to a quite evening at home with my children trying to catch up on all my laundry.
We had to go and meet with a counselor yesterday for Tori. The first meeting was just for Scott and I and in two weeks she will get to go in for her first session followed by a session for Scott and I. I was really nervous and a little on the defensive side. I wasn't sure how this was going to go over. I think we surprised the counselor when we fully admitted that Tori needed some help because of all her stress and anxiety. My poor little girl. I am hoping that this works for her because I want to see the sparkle back in her eyes. She use to always smile and laugh and her eyes always lit up. Now, she does smile and laugh, but not as much. And her eyes, they always look so tired and sad. I hope that the counselor can help her. I am afraid of how depressed she is for a nine year old.
Scott and I had a chance to talk the other day, you know one of those rare minutes when we didn't have any children around. He is starting to feel the pain of of illnesses. The stomach and digestive problems have him really worried. I keep telling him that just because of bunch of doctors say that he might have 3 years left to live doesn't make them right. I keep saying that we are going to prove them wrong, but how much pain can his body handle before it just quits. I am scared of loosing him, but know that I have to have a strong front for the kids. I just know that I have so much family and friends who love me and I know that they are always there for me. I also know that this writing is helping me.
Okay, enough with my babbling.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment