Thursday, September 18, 2008
In The Beginning!
I have decided after reading a friends blogs that this might be a good thing for me. Just some place to go and write what I am feeling, what I am doing, and maybe get a few things off my chest. Life has been crazy and just seems to keep getting crazier by the minute. Let me back ups just a little bit. My older two kids, Tori and Logan, are insulin dependent Diabetics. Zakk has seasonal allergies, and my husband just has a lot of medical problems and the doctors keep saying that best case he has 3 years left. I first off don't want to believe the doctors and so I am fighting that statement every day. Tori has been really sick and her diabetes has gotten out of control. My little girl takes a lot on in the world and she does not handle stress well. When she is stressed her blood sugars start running really high and that is what has been happening. She has been hospitalized twice in the last 4 weeks and is finally doing a little better. I just don't know how much more I can handle of this. I am worried about the health of my family and am working hard everyday to keep everyone moving in the right directions, but some days it feels like instead of taking a big step forward I am falling backwards. I wish that I could jump to where the grass is greener and maybe feel a little less stress, but I just don't see that happening any time soon to be honest. I am working every chance I can get because of how much work I have been missing between doctor appointments for Tori and Scott. I have to attend all of Tori's appointments and almost all of Scotts. I hope that there will be a break soon. Thank goodness for friends and family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope things get better for you guys soon. It sounds like you've been so busy and full of worry. Our family has been praying for you and hope that it will start turning around soon.
Post a Comment